The boys were supposed to go to their first Soccer Shots this morning. But it was canceled because of the heavy fog and wet grass. Boohoo, we were all ready to go. So instead we went to Kroger, which apparently wasn't too much fun according to how many times I had to get after them. And the bag boy was highly offended when Camden ran up and punched the inflatable ghost. So do I punish them by not going to Blockbuster? No, that would be punishing me. After we had lunch I spent time with the boys individually reading and then they watched their movie. After that, we went and fed the ducks and the boys took turns pulling each other in the wagon...a long way! So hopefully they will fall right to sleep tonight. And after that, came the mess.
They decided to "paint" the wagon with chalk.
They labeled it number 40.
Don't forget the wheels!
And Quinn dumped some bubbles and then sat in them, hence the wet butt.
So I gave them a bucket of water to clean it.
And they got water and chalk all over! These boys know how to escalate mess, to full blown disaster!
And then be happy to sit in that disaster!
Which caused them to need one of these immediately upon entering the house.
Yesterday I took them to the HOA Fall Fest.
And they bounced.
And against all odds, Quinn wore a costume!
He is such a cute little froggy.
Camden says it is tough to have a little froggy in the house.
Hmmmm, I'm kinda picky about my treats, not sure about this one.
After the hard manual labor of the morning, they deserved that party!
Biker No. 1, the leader of the day.
| Biker No. 2, not happy about not being the leader of the day. |
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
What a cute frog! It's great to see your boys having so much fun--though I'm sorry you have to deal with the clean-up afterward. ;)
Post a Comment