I managed to get a little sleep, not so much, but coffee will help. We had such an uneventful travel day, praise God! It was still rough though and I could not imagine doing it with Camden! Our guide was waiting for us right outside of customs and took us to our hotel.
Last night I organized some gifts for the foster home before bed. Managed to talk to Camden for about 30 seconds before he was moving on to better things. We are going to go have breakfast and then meet our driver. We hired a private driver to take us around today, hopefully that will be a nice luxury. He is charging us for all day what we got charged by agency for transfer from airport! Tomorrow we have our agency orientation and it sounds like a big group of 25 people. I am off to get dressed. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment