Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home study ready...oh no, wait it's not!

To explain my facebook post yesterday. We got an email that our home study is complete and we should get it in the mail. I was so excited, but then they realized they never got Rhett's background check from Maryland. So I tried calling the Maryland Govt. and wouldn't you know I could not get a hold of anyone to help me. Later, the social worker did get the form returned and we had forgot to put Rhett's social security number on it so it was rejected. So the form is back in the mail and once that is complete we will be good to go:) Rhett was upset with himself and could not figure out how he missed that, but we were frantically filling out the forms to what seemed like 40 of the 50 united states (why oh why have we both moved around so much?)immediately following his father's funeral, so I said he gets a break and it is totally understandable. Back to still waiting... And thanks to all who have ordered ornaments! You have no idea how it helps us!

No comments: