Monday, September 5, 2011

Two Brothers

Latest photos of the two brothers. 


Two peas in a pod.



Time to go to sleep in the top bunk.


Sleepy time checklist:  Blue angry bird... check.  Black angry bird... check.  Green piggy... check.  Where is the White and Red angry birds?

Keeping the sand in the sandbox is a real challenge.

Our church life group's cake for Quinn.  You guys rock!

Typical morning in the Saunders household starts out with a timer and who gets the iPad first.

Cool dude with plastic black and decker glasses.

Trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time is challenging.

Unless they are making faces or caught a bubble in their mouth.

Alright ready to go... where are we going?

This is really cool.  Soon, I am going to have to protest about this.

Being real cool right now.

Now that I am behaving here can I act up over there?

Not looking at the camera.  Can't make us.

I am going to get wet now and complain about it later.

You want me to do what?

This waterfall is cool, but I am getting tired.

I love baba (father).

I look real cool here.

Look at my mad chopstick skills.

Broccoli, yuuuucccck.

More soda, alright!

This is not authentic steamed rice.

Wooopie, look at me in my new Chinese threads!

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

What wonderful photos! It sounds like everything is going well with the brothers!