Waiting! Our dossier was sent to China on 3/18. On one adoption forum I frequent a member received a log in date just a few days after they were DTC(dossier to China), so I was hoping I would know by now, but we have not heard. Our agency has a page where you can go and check to see if you have a LID yet, and needless to say, I have been refreshing that page about 20x a day! And I know Rhett is in DC doing the same thing!
Meanwhile, the boys have a newly painted bright blue room. I started it last week when Rhett was out of town, so he had a surprise to come home to. The boys will share a room. We are moving them to the room that was the guest room because it has slightly higher ceilings and they are getting bunk beds. We spent Sunday switching up mattresses and putting stuff we didn't need into what little attic storage space we have. I am hoping the bunk beds arrive in the next few days, then we will have the challenge of trying to put them together.
Please pray that we get our LOA (letter of acceptance)quickly. It can take anywhere from 1 to 3 months from your Log In Date. I know it is all in His time, but we will take all the prayers we can get!
And thank you to those who purchased T-shirts and sponsored puzzle pieces!
Many thanks to: The Burris family, the Browns, Jeanne, Cheryl, and my awesome sis and her wonderful fundraising ideas!
4 comments:
We are tracking the same paper trail for our second son! We may end up traveling at the same time!
I know! I am following your blog now. I still don't have a LID! Arrggh!
Prayers your way you hear soon!
We were DTC on March 11th and our LID was on the 18th. I don't know when it showed up on the website because I forgot it existed. We asked on the 29th when we received PA and were told it happened on the 18th. So I'm sure you'll hear something soon.
Post a Comment