Everyday I anxiously await for the mail to come and today was a good day! We got our fingerprint appointments. I was a little disappointed when I saw we don't go until Feb. 3rd, but at least it did not happen while Rhett is scheduled to be out of town.I have read that the Dallas office does not like you to walk in and try to get them done early, and with Rhett's schedule it won't really work anyway, so we patiently wait.
We also just want to thank everyone who has helped us out so far financially and prayerfully! We had some generous Christmas gifts from relatives and my dear friend Kelly had a little fundraiser for us too. She asked her friends and family to donate to our adoption fund instead of gifts for her daughter Mia's first birthday. I was overwhelmed by their families generosity! I sure won the friendship lottery 2 years ago when I met that stranger at the park.
Keep the prayers coming! We need them and appreciate them!
1 comment:
You are too sweet.. We are so very lucky to count you as our friends as well, and so glad that our play-date mixup that day resulted in meeting such caring and wonderful friends. And we are so glad that Mia's birthday could help you get just a little closer to the end of your journey.. I'm sure Mia will be happy when she has a new playmate! We will continue to pray for you and support you in any way we can. Love, Kelly
Post a Comment